The Iasis Hospital Ophthalmology Department is equipped with state of the art medical technology in the ophthalmology field, both in the ophthalmology operating rooms and the ocular disease check up department.
The surgeons of the Ophthalmology Department at Iasis Hospital cover the following Ophthalmology fields:
- Cataract Surgery (using phacoemulsification – ultrasound and laser, small incision, without stitches, drop anesthesia)
- Cornea transplant
- Keratoconous Surgery
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Retinal disorder treatment
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Senile macular degeneration
- Retinal detachment
- Choroid tumors
- Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Ophthalmologic Reconstructive Surgery
- Eyelid reconstructive surgery.
- Eyelid laser cosmetic surgery.
- Lacrimal device surgery.
- Xerophthalmia treatment.
- Orbital surgery (orbitocele, fractures, anophthalmic orbit)