The team of specialized Orthopedists at Iasis Hospital have long experience in the surgical treatment of orthopedic disorders, and, combined with the modern equipment and facilities, they provide high quality services. The Orthopedics clinic operates on a daily basis at the Hospital (morning and afternoon), and patients are examined by appointment only.
- Shoulder and elbow
- Sports injuries
- Overuse syndromes (tendinitis)
- Trauma and arthritis
- Hand and Upper Extremities
- Arthroplasty (hip, knee, shoulder)
- Ankle and lower extremities (The department has an organized team that treats lower extremity disorders. This team comprises an Orthopedic Surgeon, a Podiatrist, a Physical Therapist and Orthotist)
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Osteoporosis – Metabolic bone diseases. The department is equipped with modern machines to measure osseous density. Moreover, there is full laboratory coverage to determine osseous metabolism indices. The Team comprises Orthopedists, radiologists, biopathologists and physical therapists.
- Orthosis – Prosthetics
- Trauma – Fractures. The department offers integrated services for the treatment of trauma. A team of experienced Orthopedists offer 24hour coverage. This team, in cooperation with pathologists, general surgeons, physical therapists and orthotists, provides high quality services to trauma patients.